The Project Advisory Committee (PAC), the highest policy making body of the Philippine-Sino Center for Agricultural Technology (PhilSCAT) approved the final list of recipient-cooperators of the biogas project during the PAC meeting last March 21, 2014. PhilSCAT then immediately commenced with the installation of the twelve Chinese biogas digesters starting with the unit intended for the center.
- PhilSCAT commences installation of Chinese biogas digester units
- NE cooperative to house Integrated Rice Production and Processing Center
- Biogas Technology Project gets thumbs up from LGUs, Barangays
- Trainees urged to be grassroots advocates of farm mechanization
- Bagumbayan Coop: Impossible to Possible