TRANSPLANTED. Rear view of a 6-row riding type mechanical transplanter focusing the claws of the machine picking up seedlings.
Planting rice is never fun, bend on knees until the set of sun, an attest to the old folk song taught in the elementary days long before and popularly hummed or sang with a guitar by farmers to provide rhythm especially to large group of transplanters usually hired by landowners during the peak of planting seasons. That was long before transplanting rice was done manually comes rain or shine, under the scorching heat of the sun where a farmer has to bend his/her back while planting rice seedlings after a long day's toil in the mud.
- Mechanical Rice Transplanter: The nearing closure for 'Magtanim ay di biro'
- Challenges and Opportunities on mechanized transplanting operations
- Mechanical Rice Transplanter: The nearing closure for "Magtanim ay di biro"
- An Agricultural Driving Force: From Irrigation Expert to Mechanical Rice Transplanter Guru
- PhilSCAT hurdles 4th year of TCP II